Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Buttery Nip Martini


This is a my own invention thanks to my good old college days.  These martinis are sweet, so 2 of them will be about all you can handle.  They taste like a butterscotch candy and are delicious! This martini is also a hit with a lot of men. 

Butterscotch Schnapps ( 3 seconds)
Vodka (2 seconds)
Bailey's Irish Cream (1 1/2 seconds)
Kahlua ( 1 1/2 seconds)

I do free pouring which is easy, you just count your ounces as full seconds (1 Aloha, 2 Aloha, 3 Aloha...)  


Pour all ingredients into a martini shaker filled to the top with ice. Shake hard to break up ice and blend contents well.  Take the martini glass and you can either swirl chocolate syrup or caramel syrup onto the inside before pouring martini into the glass. Delicious!

You can also top with a squirt of whipped cream and a cookie.  You can also add an espresso twist by cutting down the recipe by 1/2 a second all around and then adding a shot in to into the martini shaker before shaking.



5 comments:

  1. I'm salivating. Literally, salivating. I'm so happy to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness is it cocktail hour yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. how did i not know about this??? i need one now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to love these in college! dessert in a glass! YUM! -Jami

    ReplyDelete